
Today we went to
Cox Family Farms. It was so much fun!! We have been wanting to go there for a long time. My friend and I drove together, and then met some other friends there. Here is Ethan holding his friend's hand. It kind of looks like he doesn't want to, but they really loved it:)

Baby pigs

Mom and baby cows. Also, we went on a hayride, that was really fun....but kind of weird. To those of you who have been on it, you know what I mean:)

Cool wooden train.

We got to pick out a pumpkin. We "accidently" took two. Also, there was unlimited apple cider and gala apples. SOOO good!:) I can't believe we didn't make it last year!
4 comments:
What a cute boy! I CANNOT get over how gorgeous Ethan is! Sorry if "gorgeous" is a girly word, but the kid is just such a doll!!!
Looks like you guys had such a fun time. We are going to have to clear our schedule better next year!
Cox Farm rocks! We had so much fun with you guys. Watch out for those aliens coming up behind you... they get you every time! Haha
How awesome! I'm glad you had so much fun. You both look great.
See you soon!
Post a Comment