
This is my usual recipe of banana bread, but I put streusel nut topping on it, and it was SOOOO good! I had to take a picture. Is that weird to take pictures of food?:) It just looked so pretty...

We went to a friends Halloween party. The kids had so much fun! But it was really hard to get a picture:)

The last couple of weeks, E and I have been out ALL day, except for when he is napping or asleep for the night. The weather has been beautiful, and there has been a lot going on. This afternoon I put him in his playpen as a punishment. He didn't want to get out, and played in there for an hour! He just kept eating carrots, jumping around, and of course- playing peek-a-boo on the side with me:) I guess he just needed some down time.
2 comments:
What cute little kiddaroos all int heir Halloween costumes :)
Don't you just love it when they like your "punishment"? Ha!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment