
We love riding our bikes to Old Town Alexandria. Adorable little shops everywhere, beautiful waterfront. About 20 miles round-trip....give or take. E is holding the Trek flag from his bike trailer. Actually, it really came in hand when we he ran off for a second. Hard to miss a bright orange flag.

We ate at La Madeline, and I think I will ride my bike 10 miles every weekend to go there. Or we could drive.... The food was SOOO good, and reasonably priced for French cuisine. We got patisseries for dessert and I wanted to cry a little bit when mine was done.

While we were feeding the ducks, some HUUUUGE carp were eating the bread too. You should have seen the fish, they were so big- I can't get over it.
5 comments:
I love that you are posting about things that you do around your home. You have such fun times, and I'm glad I get to share in your journal-keeping.
Old Town is the best. You guys do so many fun things together!
20 Miles!? That's awesome! I would love to do something like that. Do you think they make bike trailers for 3 kids? lol I just keep remembering when we rode our bikes as a family to Mona, and not back.
Looks like a really neat place.
to your comment about hot yoga, I have not tried it but I think I am going to. I am curious to see if all that sweating really helps
Hi! This is a random forum for this, butI have been meaning to tell you THANK YOU again for the Healthy Sleep Habits book. We have used it and are so happy with Aaron's sleep schedule. Thank you for sharing! It is terrific.
Post a Comment