Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween in Utah

In case you were wondering why I get to see my family again so soon, it is because Matthew went to Kenya for a week, for work. His trips to Africa just keep getting shorter and shorter!!:) He arrived safely last night, and I will update with pictures when he gets back. Okay, there are a LOT of pictures of just Ethan on this post. He kept getting on his stomach to look at this pumpkin light up. I think in this picture he was singing to it a little bit too.
This is the chair that he has claimed at my parent's house.

He loves Amanda's daughter, Abbey.


Actually, he loves ALL his cousins so much!! My parents had a Halloween party, and this is some of them eating pizza outside on the steps. He has so much fun with them, and they are all really sweet with him.



My brother David, and his son, Tayvin, carving a pumpkin.




Cool, huh?





My dad helping E across a balance beam. They set up an obstacle course for the Halloween party. Ethan and Tayvin got to try everything out before the other grandchildren got there- hence the pajamas.






Ethan and Tayvin were climbing this ladder so much, it was really cute:) They are only a month or two apart in age, and finally have started playing together!







I didn't dress up this year because of poor planning. I was going to be a tree, but that didn't really work out.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

happy halloween! that is one cute monkey!

Anonymous said...

I love knowing you're so close!! If you happen to be around South Jordan I'd love to see you but I'm guessing you are plenty busy with your family.

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. Would have loved to see you as a tree. haha Ethan's little monkey costume was so dang cute!!