Monday, November 30, 2009

Ethan turns 2 part 1

I like this
We ended up celebrating part of E's birthday on Saturday, so we didn't have to worry about getting ready for church or work. He LOVED his trains, track, and balloons!!







I would probably only watch the 1st minute of this, even I got a little bored after that.

We set up his trains and track and covered it with a blanket. Then we blew up one million balloons, put them in garbage sacks, and hid them behind the couch. Then we revealed the track and trains under the blanket and dumped balloons over his head while he took everything in. It was awesome.

3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! He is such a sweet little boy.

Rachelle said...

Birthdays are so fun. Sometimes I think we have more fun and get more excited than they do getting everything ready.

Andrea Hatch said...

Happy Belated bday to Ethan!!!! Wohoo!!! He looks so grown up!