Ha ha ha, we were laughing so hard taking these. We were waitng for my sister to call, and having so much fun!!
This is the best one. Ethan was putting his arm around me for a super-cheesy picture....that I just missed:)We have been having a blast with Ethan. He just keeps getting more and more fun. We just play all day at parks, running around in the leaves, playing with cars, tickling, chasing, and jumping. He loves playing with his friends and with Matthew and I. Literally, we just play all day, and I love it!!
I can't stop kissing this little boy and telling him how much I love him!!
-He is talking a lot, and putting words together. He can count to 10, knows his colors, and can repeat everything we say.
-He knows where all his friends live, and says their names when we pass by their neighborhoods.
-He feeds all his toys anything he is eating and offers them drinks as well.
-At bedtime he can request songs!! His favorite right now is "I love to see the Temple". That is a children's song that they teach him at our church.
-He can sit through an hour and a half of church, finally! The other hour and a half is called Nursery(where the children 18 months through age 3 go while their parents are in class, and before they go to Primary- which is class for children), and he loves playing. Sometimes he cries when we have to go home!!


3 comments:
little boys are the sweetest
it sounds like he is a sociable boy if he's crying when he has to leave nursery. i love your web cam photos!!!
You are such a great mom! I love that you literally play all day. That is awesome. I just don't have the imagination or energy to do that.
Ethan is so smart. I'm glad he loves nursery. Katie does also.
Post a Comment