He was doing this so much that he got hoarse. We have some favorite games we have been playing together.
-Jump and jump (jumping on the bed)
-Baby (I crawl after Ethan and he tries to make me fit into really small spaces. This one is really funny....I'll try to get a movie of it)
-Nap (I put down a pillow and he lies down on it. Then I put a blanket over him. He always lies face down, and pushes his face into the pillow laughing. He will pretend to sleep for 10 minutes or more)
-Cars (we line up cars and trains on the table and then push them all off)
Last week, Matthew and I went and got all of Ethan's birthday/Christmas presents. It was so much fun!! I cannot wait to give them to him. It has been really hard to wait so long. Usually, Matthew and I open our birthday presents and Christmas presents early. It is so hard for us to wait!! Okay, what usually happens, is that I can't wait for Matthew to open the presents I got for him....and we just do it early. But this year, we will try really REALLY hard to wait until the actual day. It has been WAY more than a week since we got Ethan's presents!! Okay, we already gave him one of them, because he was being such a sweetie....and we just really wanted to give it to him:)

2 comments:
I love his roar!
I thought about sending you your Christmas presents early, then remembered how you are about "waiting" to open them. I'll ship it the last possible day. :)
You sound like you both have so much fun! I'm glad he loves to play with you.
So cute! Isn't it fun to be a mom? :)
Post a Comment