Theses are some of Ethan's irrational fears:
Bees- but I don't think he really knows what a bee is. He sees a raisin, or a piece of string and thinks it is a bee.
The American flag- living so close to the Nation's capital, and National monuments and parks, we actually see a lot of flags in a day. He was riding on Matthew's shoulders the other night, and saw there was a flag above him on a building. He started slinking down off Matthew's shoulders and into his arms to get away from the flag.
His reflection- Sometimes he will get really close to my face so he can see his reflection in my eyes. He starts making faces and moving around. Then he gets a frightened look on his face and says: "Scared of baby in Mom's eye!!" That is my favorite one:)
Trees- There are a lot of trees where we live too, so I have to keep telling him that they are all "friendly" or "nice" trees.
*Mom, I know you already heard all these last night, but now you can see him actually do it*

4 comments:
He is too cute! I especially like the one also of him being scared of the baby in Mommy's eye.
SOOO FUNNY!!!! I LOVE the "baby in mom's eyes" story. He is hilarious.
I love that he is scared of the most random things, does he fall down in the fetal position if he is startled like his mom?
i love this! so funny what will cause them to be afraid. (sad. but funny!) i love the eye. hilarious.
Post a Comment