Matthew's work has a winter party every year at the Key Bridge Marriott. Super convenient, because it is blocks from our home. The party was on the top floor and has a beautiful view of the Potomac, all lit up with the lights from the city. Matthew put a lot of work into the party. He kept getting pulled away to help with raffles, and the staff had a lot of questions for him. But I eventually got him to myself for the rest of the evening, and he did a great job!
We were sitting on the windowsill talking and taking lame pictures of ourselves and laughing at them. A woman was watching us, and actually took this really great picture of us instead!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Winter party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of the two of you at the top of that post!!! The party sounded amazing, that's so cool they had dancing and sweet raffles too!! I wish I had been there to steal Ethan away from you guys for the night!
Looks like tons of fun!
Sometimes I almost feel guilty about having fun without the girls. Almost. :)
Isn't it great to get away from your kids for a while? It is so fun until you see some other kid that is not as cute as yours and you think "My kid is so much cuter, I can't wait to get home and hold them"
Post a Comment