This is my brother Michael, his wife, Kristine, and their children Kylie, Zach, and Blake that we visited.

While Matthew was in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, Ethan and I decided to take a road trip! We went with my parents and drove to my brother's house in Safford, AZ. We drove 8 hours one day with many stops and stayed the night in Gallup, NM. Then we drove the rest of the way (5 hours) to Safford, AZ. The shortest distance was going through CO, NM, and then AZ. Plus flying into UT, leaving VA, and having layovers in TX and IL. Ethan was awesome in the car, he barely even cried!
Michael and Kristine were great hosts for my parents and I. They made great food, were fun company, and we had a great time with them.
I got to spend three more days in Utah with the rest of my siblings, but forgot to take pictures! It was great to see everyone, and Matthew and Ethan and I are happy to be reunited:) Ehtan is still talking about his cousins and grandparents, and how much he misses them:( Pictures of Dar es Salaam coming soon!

4 comments:
my name is jarrod, i found a green wallet with your ID in it in the middle of the road in Snowflake, Az. i dont have an account here but you can call me or my wife Felicia at 928-536-7764. It is Monday 3-8 about 5:30. Thanks
We loved seeing you again!
I'm glad you had so much fun in Arizona. It has inspired us to go as soon as we can!
Omigosh, you guys went everywhere!! That's Ethan was so happy the whole time! Can't wait to see you guys!
Don't you just love road trips? It's great that Ethan was so good for you too! :) Hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment