Freedom Park is a fun one to go to if you are in Rosslyn. These stairs take you to the top of the city for a great view.
The dome is the Rosslyn Spectrum. Travelling exhibits show there. I have only seen the "Bodies in Motion" exhibit, but now they are setting up for Franz Kafka's "Metamorphosis". I'm just picturing a giant cockroach?!! We may have to go to that one:)
We are rarely seen outside without this truck. We didn't have it the other day, and so many of our neighbors/friends were concerned he had lost it:)
My camera ran out of batteries, but there is a neat Berlin Wall replica, and many other freedom related memorials and art.
On our way back home, we were stopped watching the garbage truck empty the dumpsters, when a Wonder delivery person gave us some twinkies!! Ethan is one of 10 children in our neighborhood, so he is always getting presents and food from people.
We took the twinkies home, and tried them. I don't think I have every actually eaten a twinkie before, but they are disgusting!! Ethan and I both had to spit it out. Gross.....but SO nice of that guy:)
Funny Conversations with Ethan
Eating:
Me: Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?
Ethan: How 'bout, nose?
Me: Uh, I don't think that is a good idea (by this time he is already making his way onto my lap and to my face)
E: Eat nose, please.
Me: Okay, just a little bite:)
Playing:
Ethan: In? Want in? Under cobers (covers)?
Me: Okay, how about when babies attack first?!
Ethan: Ah! Attack of the Baby! (tackles me, wrapping his arms and legs around me)
Me: Ah! (rolling around)
Ethan: In cobers!! (I throw the blanket over his head and then lift them up high, so I can see him)
Ethan: (peering around at the sheets, carefully) Bee, bee! Bee in bed!! (I start searching all over for a bee in the bed)
Me: Eth, there is no bee in the bed (but by this time he was already off the bed and running into the living room)

1 comment:
I love your stories about him eating your nose and the Attack of the Babies! I'm still laughing about them. So cute.
I love the pictures. It looks beautiful there.
Post a Comment