-He still loves cars, trains, and balls
-He likes to play frisbee, football, soccer, and run outside when it is warm
-He just learned his colors, and his favorite is green! Matthew thinks I pushed it on him, but I didn't:)
-He is very good at cleaning up his toys and sings a song called "Clean up", but he says "gee-buh".
-He is very affectionate and is constantly kissing and hugging me all day!:) Now that my hair has gotten longer, he really likes to brush it and play with it too.
-Most frequent phrases:
"Some?"
"I do it"
"I go Gaku's half" (I want to go to Jakson's house)
"How about this one?"
"I miss ________" (He is missing a lot of cousins right now, or Matthew at work)
"Scared of ________" (Whatever it happens to be at the time, we are trying to ignore it)
-He says please, thank you, and bless you.....sometimes without prompting!
-He still likes any type of music or book.
-Still very social with adults and children.
The past couple of days have been easier with Ethan. I was feeling a bit frustrated, because I think he was tired of travelling, got sick, and it seems like 2 is a hard age (maybe you've heard that?). But I feel like we are understanding eachother better, and he is listening more. The months and months of being consistent and patient and repeating things over and over are finally paying off a bit!
We love you Eth!

3 comments:
Some of those things that Ethan says make me laugh! Especially, "I go Gaku's half". He's adorable and sure is growing :)
What a little cutie. I LOVE that he loves carrots btw!
I love hearing about Ethan's favorite phrases and foods! He is so adorable, and we miss both of you!
Post a Comment