Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A couple things I am obsessed with right now

Okay, so I really like to share great things that people introduce to me. The first is Chris Garneau!! I am obsessed with this song. I have Matthew to thank for this. He has excellent taste in music and found him while he was looking for Elliot Smith covers- whom I also love!! Here is a little piece of Chris playing Rachmaninoff in c#m, which is another of my favorites. If he can play this, he is an amazing musician.



When we were in Boise this last week, my sister-in-law, Lisa, introduced me to bare minerals make-up. If you know me, I usually don't wear make-up. But this stuff actually makes my skin look better, the more I use it!! It is very light, and you can barely tell that there is every anything on your skin. I just use the spf 15 foundation and mineral veil, and I love it!! Thank you so much Lisa:)



Packing is going great, we have excellent friends that have offered to watch Ethan the next several days so I can pack, and we have 10 or 12 people to help us move on Saturday. We know some of the best people:)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Hmmm. I'll have to listen to them more, but both artists sound good. Thanks for telling us about them.

I've heard of Bare Minerals, but it always seemed too expensive. It sounds like you are pretty happy with it.