Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fun June

Wow, I cannot believe June is over!! Here is some of what we have been up to:

One of Ethan's favorite friends, Nessa, moved!! Whenever we drive by their house, he asks about her, and it makes me want to cry:( He is trying to hug her in this picture:)
Actually, this is the best recent picture with both of their faces. We miss you guys!!
Ethan playing in a kiddie pool with his friend Joseph, whom he calls "Joe-fo". They are exactly the same age.
Ethan running in the rain during one of our summer thunderstorms. I LOOOOVVVEEE summer thunderstorms here:):)


Flying an airplane with dad


I love making Eth all cozy in our bed. I usually let him watch a half an hour show in the morning while I get ready for the day. I just can't get enough of his little body in our huge bed. So cute.

We went to one of our favorite parks called Clemyjontri. My boys on the carousel. It has been cooler the past couple of days, and so we have been outside (even more than usual) every second we can.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Uhmm, did you mean to dress Ethan and Joe-foe the same? Are they really exactly the same age? 'Cause they kind of look like they could be twins. (smile)

Marissa said...

Cute Pictures!
Saying goodbye to friends is always hard.

Tina said...

I really enjoy your blog, but since we moved I didn't know if you can see who comes to your blog. We are the Lisboa, Portugal, so don't worry it's just Rob and myself. I have "tracker" of sorts and it always worries me when I see someone I don't recognize. I always find out and I know if I saw another country I would definitely want to know who it was.