Saturday, September 4, 2010

So tired


Okay, this was taken with our Skype camera, so it isn't the best quality. But doesn't he look so cozy??? Nicholas has been such a sweetheart. I expected to have a vacation with Matthew and Ethan gone, but I guess I forgot how much work newborns are!! It has been great, because I can sleep whenever Nicholas sleeps....which is a LOT! But it is always surprising to me how much time and energy can be spent on such a tiny baby. We sure love him though, and I can't think of a better way to spend my time:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Hodsons said...

Oh my he is adorable!! Congratulations again Alisha! He looks like a lot of work, but also a lot of fun :)

Amanda said...

What a doll!! I can't wait to meet him!

Rachelle said...

congratulations on a beautiful boy! He was born the day after we got home from vacation--so I just found out he is here already! Rest well, b/c chasing a toddler with a newborn is, well, fun and challenging.

Lilianne said...

Congrats, Matt and Alisha! He's beautiful. So glad things are going well and you are settling back into having a newborn around! We love you guys and are so happy for you!!

Valerie said...

He looks so tiny and sweet. Hopefully we will get to meet him someday. Hope all is well with you and the family. Miss Virgina and miss you guys too. Can't wait to see more updates.