My two good friends, Jessica and Kathryn (back row, pink and purple), threw a joint shower for my friend Andrea and I. This is a picture of some of our friends that stayed until the end. Technically, I wasn't supposed to have Nicholas yet, but it was fun, because my Mom got to be there and meet everyone. Thank you Jessica and Kathryn!!
Matthew and Ethan are in Idaho right now at Matthew's grandmother's funeral, and my mom went back to Utah this morning too. I am really missing them, but enjoying some bonding time with Nicholas. This will be a good time for Ethan to spend some quality time with his dad, and get lots of attention from Matthew's family members. Thank you mom for all your help this week, I really don't think I could have done it without you!!:)

1 comment:
You look great Alisha!
Post a Comment