Monday, November 29, 2010

Ethan's 3rd birthday

We celebrated Ethan's birthday today before Bob and Sharon left. We decorated Nicholas's room/guest bedroom completely in green, and set up a new train track with new accessories.

Playing with the new track
He really wanted everything to be green this year

new track
decorated room

Green cake and presents, and birthday hats- all by request.

Bob showing him how to open presents.

Happy birthday Ethan, can't believe you are already 3! We love you so much:)

3 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!!! I love the picture with all of you in your party hats. ; ) And I bet Ethan loves his new train!!

Emily Hamilton said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I bet he loves that train. You guys are so great.

The Hodsons said...

Happy birthday to him. 3 already?? Alisha, are you brainwashing your children into liking green?? jk. It turned out really cute and it looks like he loves his train!