Saturday, February 12, 2011

Attention

These boys got SO much attention from their cousins and grandparents...they were in heaven! We were joking that we were going to have to train Nicholas to not be held all the time when I returned home. I don't think there was a time for 2 weeks when someone wasn't holding him! He is just fine now though...no adjustment or anything. Did I mention how easy he is???
My mother reading to Katie, Elayna, Nicko and E
Abbey really liked holding Nicholas. I think that is a sign that Amanda needs to have another baby....I'm just saying...

My dad


G.G. and Nicholas. I couldn't get Ethan to get in the picture
Ethan was sort of obsessed with my dad. He was asking where he was all the time. My dad is a great teacher to him, and they had so much fun together.

Freshly washed. Don't you love holding clean, warm babies in a towel?
Marissa and Elayna
Katie was really sweet with him

I think he and Gracie kind of resemble one another

By the end of the trip, Nicholas was turning around trying to find my mom every time she talked.









2 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a fun trip! I always love when my mom makes homemade doughnuts. flying with two isn't so bad, huh? It seems I always end up flying alone. We've now done two of those trips and yes, we've also squeezed into the restroom. Too funny.

Marissa said...

Katie and Elayna had so much fun playing with your boys! We loved spending so much time with you.