Sunday, February 13, 2011

Utah cousins

I forgot that when I lived in Utah, and it was 45 degrees, you wear flip-flops and no coat. 45 degrees compared with 1 or 2 degrees, or negative is pretty much like spring. They always have a blast on the trampoline.
Tayvin and Ethan wrestling

Delicious


I like to jump too!:)

Riding the tractor with my Mom, Dad, and Tayvin

Tayvin's (David and Janica's) puppies

At the Bean Museum at BYU

Hair blowing in the wind

Okay, this isn't a great picture of Tayvin, but the only one I got. My Dad has these nutcrackers in France or Switzerland (you will have to correct me later Dad). It is an old man and woman, and the opening for the nut is their mouths. My Dad used to make them talk like a puppet to us, and then ask us to touch his/her nose. When you would touch the nose, the mouth would open really REALLY big, and we would scream. We loved it:) I have the movie of them doing this below. P.S.- doesn't Tayvin's voice sound just like Elmo??:) Also, it is only sideways for a couple seconds....

1 comment:

Marissa said...

None of those kids have flip flops on! Okay, Elayna is holding one shoe in her hand...
I'm glad we went to the Bean Museum. My girls loved it.
We miss you already. We had so much fun seeing you and your boys.