It had been a year since I had been home to Utah, and none of my siblings had met Nicholas yet. I was waiting until I was ready to travel by myself to take the trip. With Matthew's new job, he wasn't able to take time off, and I wanted to stay for a while to make it worth the trip. The boys were great! I received a couple of compliments from people about how well we all travel. This was Nicholas's first flight, and Ethan's 12th!! I really feel like I could write a book on simplifying travel with children.
The worst part of the flight was when I couldn't find anyone to hold Nicholas for me while I took Ethan to the bathroom. So just in case you were wondering, yes, you can fit a 6' tall woman, a toddler, and a baby in an airplane restroom.

1 comment:
You are amazing . . . You need to write a book about travelling with children; I want to read it!!! It looks like you had a great time with family!
Post a Comment