Saturday, August 20, 2011

Maryland house


I am almost done with this room, just need a big picture over the couch. I am just posting the rooms a bit at a time and the ones I am mostly done with. I really just wanted my mom to see the pillows.

If you live close to an Ikea, this holds shoes, and you drill it into the wall. It wasn't too hard to put together. I liked it so much we got two. It holds a surprising amount of shoes!! Not too expensive either.

Love the kitchen

P.S. My mom helped my with the paint, colors, blinds, rugs, wall-hangings, table, and I'm sure I am missing something else. She is so talented and I was so grateful to have her come for a week and make everything look so nice.

Okay, I will post more when I hang more pictures and put some more furniture together!:)

2 comments:

stephanie said...

It looks great! I love the colors. Your mom does great work

Marissa said...

Ooh, I like the color of the walls in the dining room. The kitchen looks nice and big. I can't believe that's a shoe storage place. It looks just like a cupboard. I might have to go get me one of those.