Looking over the Potomac into Rosslyn



This is the Jefferson Memorial from the Tidal Basin
Matthew and Ethan watching the concert at the Jefferson, Ethan had a fever that day so he was sort of cozy

Today was the peak of the Cherry blossoms, and we took a little day trip to the Jefferson Memorial and Tidal Basin. We rode our bikes and towed Ethan along in his bike-carrier through Iwo Jima, Arlington Cemetary, and over the Memorial Bridge. It is only 3.5 miles away! You can't beat that. It was ultra windy, but ever beautiful, of course. Here are some of our favorite pictures.

3 comments:
I love your pics--so fun. Ethan is growing up and he's so cute!
Such beautiful flowers. And your hair looks way cute! I can't believe it is curly now. Ethan, as always, is adorable. Elayna has a couple of expressions that remind me of him. Maybe it is just the dark hair, I don't know.
I love that last picture of you and Ethan! So beautiful.
Ahhh. The cherry blossoms. That was one of my favorite things about DC. Hope you're still enjoying some blossoms!
Post a Comment