Friday, April 10, 2009

Impatient like his mom

Matthew and I were looking through movies and found this one that we forgot about. It was taken just after Christmas. I love the last one where he slides into the pins.

It is crazy to have a child, and see bits and pieces of yourself in them either through personality or physical traits. He still cries a little bit every morning while he is waiting for me to pour his milk and heat it up. He pulls on my pajamas and cries up at the microwave pointing, and making the milk sign. That is SO like me! I hate waiting for things:)

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Cute! I love that he wants to keep them down. When he pushes them down, and then checks to make sure they are down, that made me laugh. As did the dive at the end! Ha ha ha!
And wait, you're impatient? No way! ;)

Anonymous said...

fun to hear your guy's voices. It's been so long.

The Hodsons said...

Cute baby Ethan!! I love watching these home videos of yours.

Craig Evans said...

Alisha - we loved the video of Ethan and the bowling animals! He has grown up so much since the video. We loved the time we had to spend with you and Ethan and Matthew. You were very gracious and we'll probably come back and see you again. LOL. Juse came back from seeing Michael's family in Safford. What a blessing to have such beautiful and kind relatives that we can visit. See you in July! Love, Craig