My friend Alia took our family pictures at Georgetown. Alia's husband, Adam, came to help her with the pictures and he made Ethan smile SO much! They are so good with Ethan:) Here are some of our favorites.

He was SOOOO kissy that day!

I'm closing my eyes because he kept slapping my cheeks and kissing me:)



I'm not sure what I was thinking spinning him so close to the canal....

He loves his dad

He has features any girl would DIE for!!

Looking at the ducks

Probably my favorite overall

I think this is probably the best family picture

More ducks

One....two...three.....SWING!!:) After we do this a couple time, he just goes dead weight and wants us to carry him by his arms. Lazy baby:)
5 comments:
Wow. Just amazingly wow. Those are such beautiful pictures! Probably because the people in them are adorable!
I love the candid-ness (is that a word?) and how it looks like you are all having the time of your life.
These picture seriously look like some you would see in a magazine or photo frame.
These pictures are gorgeous!!! Alia did such an amazing job! Ethan was so adorable and happy in all these, and your hair and outfit were AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see which ones you decide to frame. : )
Awesome pictures. You are 100% stunning and Ethan is too cute for words. I absolutely love all of them (especially your favorite of the three of you!). Beautiful!
I love each and every one of them!
Great pictures! They are all beautiful! And Ethan's smiles are to die for!
Post a Comment