Monday, June 1, 2009

First time at the spray park and other movies

This was Ethans first time at a spray park. I love that he just ran right in.


Ethan practicing baby sign language. Instead of having to guess at what he wants, he can usually tell us with his hands.

We have been teaching Ethan his body parts. My favorite ones are when he sticks out his tongue, blinks his eyes, and opens and closes his mouth:)

4 comments:

DBA said...

Ethan is so cute! I always wished I would have done signs with my kids, but I guess I was too lazy. :)

Marissa said...

Aww! He's adorable. I love the babbling he does when you ask him where his eyes are the first time. As though he is telling you, "Mom, we do this all the time. Surely you know by now!" :)
Seeing him point out his parts, makes him seem really grown up. I miss him. :(

Evans Family said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see him (and you guys) in person in July!

Brent and Julia Crenshaw said...

This is awesome guys! We did Baby Signs -a lot- with our twins. The signing --saved-- us! With two of them "uh-uh-uh-ing" I thought I'd go nuts! It's so much easier when they can tell you what they want!! :-)