Wednesday, June 17, 2009
This is how we do laundry
Laundry has never really been a big deal for me. I did it about once a month, and we were good. But now that Ethan can walk and get dirty, we do laundry a LOT more. WAAAAY more than I would like:) How does this boy get himself and everything else so dirty?! Our washer and dryer are on a whole different floor, so I use the stroller to carry the laundry, and put the soap in the bottom. Cool, huh? Sometimes I let Ethan walk by the side of the stroller, but he often gets distracted and runs away, or pushes buttons in the elevator he isn't supposed to (we have accidently called the Fire Department 5 times now. Why do they put that one at the perfect level for a child?!).
I love how he looks in here. Sometimes he will put his head back and "rest". Then he looks up at the ceiling and sings a little song to himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How cute! I love that you (Ethan) have called the Fire Dept. That cracks me up.
That is so cute!! It takes so much less time when you have no kids to do laundry. 3 loads and you could wash everything in the house. Umm, maybe they put the button down there so that they could see all the cute babies?
Post a Comment