Monday, September 28, 2009

Ethan's two favorite friends at the moment

This is Ethan's friend. He lovingly calls her "Ness". When we left her house today, Ethan obviously didn't get to see her enough, because he sobbed her name the whole way home.
I can never get a good picture of these two together- probably because they are in constant motion. During church, if Ethan sees him, he yells, "Gaku!!", which is his nickname- well that is what he calls him. Then his friend yells his name back. Yesterday we sat across from their family at church, and the temptation was too much. He HAD to sit with him and play cars for a while. Hey, at least they were both quiet....and it was only a couple minutes:)

I randomly put in this picture for an update. One of Matthew's colleagues took this while he was presenting at a conference. He is going to Kenya for 4 days at the beginning of November to help with another conference. I never really get to see him in his element, and so I love seeing these pictures!


3 comments:

The Hodsons said...

LOVE the monkey outfit!!!!

Marissa said...

Friends are so great. The hardest part for me is telling Katie 50 times a day, "No, we can't go see ______ today." She wants to be anywhere but our house.
I know what you mean about seeing Matthew in his element. It is fun to see Ryan at work, or talking to people he works with. It is a whole different side to him.

Amanda said...

Oh man!! We need to get Abby and Ethan together on Skype! I'm glad that he has some great friends out there.