Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pre-labor Day!!

E and I were playing with his little car, and we left it for like FIVE minutes, and someone stole it:(
Just wanted to take some pictures of our awesome pool. Almost every day from Memorial to Labor day was spent there....4:30 to 6:00, because the pool is shaded by the buildings, and I don't have to put sunblock on either of us:)
Ethan's friends, Naim, and Matin. Matin is always chasing me around, trying to get me wet.

It is beach-style, so it gradually gets deeper and deeper....perfect for kids! It also has lap lanes, a hot-tub, gazebo, deep end, and a frozen yogurt stand! We have loved living steps away from this awesome amenity:)
Every summer in Rosslyn, they have a free movie festival on Friday and Saturday nights in this park. The theme this summer was "I love the 80's."
Proof that we have been these places. We could never Ethan to look at the camera.
Matthew took this picture, and I love it! He is climbing up to meet Lincoln.
Ethan couldn't take his eyes of Lincoln. Think how big he looks to a toddler.
He loves riding up there:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun!! Glad you guys had a good summer.

Marissa said...

Now I'm beginning to wonder why I didn't get to see this "awesome" pool when I was there. Tell the truth. You just photo-shoppped or something, right?
No way you could have such an amazing pool right in your apartment complex.
Um, the other pictures look cute and fun too. :)

The Hodsons said...

Fun pictures. I think you guys are so lucky to be living there and experiencing everything there is there. Ethan is adorable! Sorry about your little car being stolen.

Amanda said...

So sad!! I bet Ethan was heart broken when his car was stolen. Looking at your pool pictures makes me want to go swimming all day long :) You wouldn't even have to leave your apartment complex!