Matthew graduates in one week!! Or at least, he will be done with his last final:) GW had a graduation dinner for all the graduates last night at a restaurant in downtown DC. I was able to meet Matthew's colleagues, professors, and friends.
I am so proud of Matthew for this accomplishment! He has hardly complained, done SO well on 4-5 hours of sleep for 2 years, and gotten great grades too! Matthew, Ethan and I love you so much for doing this for our family. Thank you, we love you!!

Some of Matthew's classmates and good friends.

Our table at Firefly. Matthew is totally the life of the party, and we had so much fun!!

We had to take a picture of the food, it was so good! I didn't try the steak, but my butternut squash casserole was amazing....if you are into vegetarian food:)
Thanks to Sundee for watching Ethan so we could have a fun night, get dressed up, and celebrate Matthew's accomplishment!
3 comments:
Congrats to Matthew! I bet you are all so excited he is done!
congrats to everyone--lots of work to be in school--kind of means the whole family is in school. Glad there was a party to celebrate!
Congrats Matthew! That is wonderful news. I have been so behind in checking blogs lately. I am really happy for you guys.
Post a Comment