Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas vacation!!

This has been a really great Christmas, and we all got what we wanted. Ethan got more trains, and train accessories, Matthew got sessions at the NRA shooting range, and Matthew got me tickets to the Kennedy Center to see MELODY GARDOT!!!!! Here is a short bio on her too. I hadn't read this, but Matthew looked it up. The song that I linked to her name is probably my favorite, if you are into blues/jazzy music....which I am!!!
We spent Christmas night at Matthew's step-sister's house. She lives about an hour away.

He has fun with their 4 children, even though in this picture- he didn't really want to be held anymore:)

Taking a walk to Georgetown, and the pretty tree.

Looking at the train display at Union Station

Tree at Union Station

Uh....ceilings at Union Station. I think they are beautiful.

We HAD to go the Botanical Gardens again so Matthew could see them.

Cool cave at B.G. with little windows full on fun scenery.

We love him.

I like this.

Bundled up to go to the car. Winds were horrible, and it was freezing outside. I couldn't stop laughing every time I looked at E.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

He looks like the little boy from the christmas story. So cute

Marissa said...

I love that tree on the way to Georgetown. It's beautiful!

Ethan is such a cute boy! I'm glad you all had a fun Christmas. We missed you!