Friday, August 27, 2010

Nicholas Marcel

He was born August 24th 2010 at 5:30p.m.
Ethan holding him

Kissing and hugging him






He weighed 7.5 lbs and was 20 inches long




Matthew and Nicholas














My mom and Nicholas




Touching his hands for the first time

We are home now, and doing well. Nicholas sleeps a lot so far, and it is great to have my Mom here to help. Thanks everyone for your calls, and e-mails! More to come later:)

8 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

AHHHH!!!! Congratulations!!!! Nicholas is SO handsome. I can't wait to meet him! I'm so happy for you that he is here and you're feeling well!

MichiganMarshes said...

Congratulations! I am excited everything went well. It looks like Ethan is doing a good job being a good brother.

Joanna said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Jessica F. said...

New babies are the best! ENJOY!

Marissa said...

Your boys are so cute!

jess said...

Congrats! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Congrats he's beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is precious!