Monday, November 29, 2010

Land of Chocolate


Last Tuesday my friend Kathryn and I took our combined 4 children in her van and drove to visit our friend, Andrea, in Hershey, PA. Hershey is named for the chocolate factory there and has an amusement park, and lots of chocolate themed restaurants, streets, etc. We had been dying to see Andrea and her new baby!

The kids were great for the 2.5 hour drive. Ethan was in heaven with Jakson, of course.



Nessa, Ethan, Savanna, and Jakson in front of a chocolate house. Yes, it was really all made of chocolate.

At Andrea's house


The highlight of the trip was when the three of us girls left our 6 children with Andrea's husband, Dan. We went to dinner at this cute little restaurant and had the best time. Dan was so great with the kids. Andrea, we can't wait to come see you again!

1 comment:

Littleshortstacks said...

All the babies are so adorable! I'm so glad you guys got to see each other and that you had such a good time! Of course, I am jealous!