These are sort of random pictures I took to remember stories, or things I wanted to write down. This is Ethan looking at a toy mgazine. It is funny that he is so much like his father. When Matthew was younger, his mom got him a Sears toy catalog for Christmas, and it was one of his favorite gifts. He loves the anticipation of purchasing something more than he enjoys the actual purchase. Looks like Ethan is going to be the same way!:)


When Bob flew in last Saturday, we met Remi's family and Bob at the Reston Town Center for dinner. We got there early and were watching ice-skating outside. I didn't have a hat for Nicholas, and so I put mine on him. It kind of made him look like a girl, but he looked so cute!

Ethan is still wanting to be the baby. Anything Nicholas does, he wants to do....like tummy time:)

He is starting to roll. He doesn't stay on his stomach for more than a couple seconds before he rolls to his back.

The day after Thanksgiving we went to Hershey again with Remi's family and Bob and Sharon. This is a free little ride in the factory that shows how the chocolate is made. It is serenaded by three singing cows!

Sharon, Matthew and Ethan in front of the chocolate house. After that we did the amusement park for a couple hours. It was really cold though, so we didn't stay long.

I just thought this was cute

He is way too big for the carseat, but like I mentioned before, he still wants to be a baby.

Dinner at Piola-Matthew's favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment