Sunday, August 30, 2009
Summer is almost over
We just realized today that Matthew starts his last semester of school this week. I thought we had one more weekend:( We have loved spending time together this summer and are trying to squeeze in as much family time as possible.
Sometimes in the mornings, Ethans asks me if we can watch his "shows". He likes to cuddle up with a blanket and pillow. So cute.
He likes to sit in this basket sometimes after I do laundry.
He stayed and played in it for about 30 minutes.
A little park in Rosslyn that we have been going to lately. It isn't super parky- there isn't a playground or spray-park.....but it is enclosed, and there is grass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can hardly believe how much Ethan has grown! He doesn't even look like the little boy he was when I left. He looks like a big kid! It's crazy how fast kids grow.
I'm glad that they had a big dog, that must have helped a lot :)
Ethan is sure a cutie! I love that he is holding Matthew's hand!
I love the simpleness of summer! I miss it already so much!! I love the last picture...priceless!!
Post a Comment