The pregnancy is still going well. I have mostly been able to maintain my normal activity level, and I feel great. I had my glucose test a couple weeks ago and discovered I was a bit low on iron, and will need to take a supplement for a couple months. Ethan has low iron too, so we take our vitamins together:) The tragedies of being a vegetarian....even though Ethan eats meat. Just not red meat- which is where you get iron:)
Nicholas loves music! Whenever I am listening to something, or especially when I sing to Ethan at night, in church, at choir, etc.....he kicks around like crazy!!
One of Matthew's co-workers gave us some books to read to Ethan to prepare him for Nicholas. He really likes the books, and I think he is just as excited as we are for his arrival:)

5 comments:
You look AMAZING! You are an inspiration to all pregnant women. I can't wait to meet Nick-o!
You do look amazing! Has your due date moved up? For some reason I thought you were at 29 weeks. Cute name for the baby too.
I agree. Cute baby name, amazing woman. :)
You look fabulous dahling! I'm glad this has been a good pregnancy. I hope the rest of it is, also. I'm in agreement with the consensus on the baby's name. I like it!
You look so cute! Also, I love your dress. :)
Post a Comment