We rode our bikes to the Falls Church parade and carnival on Monday morning. It was 90 degrees and probably 80-90% humidity. Maybe it was a bad idea- it was 15 miles round-trip. But both of us agree that we would do it again:) I came home and slept for 2 hours, and Ethan for almost 4!! Matthew is tough, he just went to bed early:)
After naps, we went to Shirlington and ate dinner. This is becoming one of our new favorite things to do on the weekends.
When Ethan prays, the first thing he says is: "Dad go work, make money". Actually his prayers have gotten really good. When we prompt him to bless the food, he mentions all the food on the table (or food that he wants....mostly chicken), and then starts blessing random things that he sees around the house.

2 comments:
Once again, I am jealous of your weather. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
I love listening to children pray. They are so sincere and yet funny at the same time.
Post a Comment