Saturday, August 21, 2010

Reading



This was the 10th time reading that book, and Ethan memorized it. I kept wanting to get a movie of Ethan just talking, and this was the closest I could get to him saying a lot of words in a short amount of time. When we have been reading a certain book for a long time, I will usually quiz Ethan and not say the last word, or line on the page and see if he knows what it is. He always does:)




This is him laughing while I read a book by Sandra Boynton. My SIL, Lisa, sent us a whole box of books that her children didn't read anymore. 3/4 of them were Sandra Boynton, and we were so excited....because we love her! I think we had previously checked out about 10 of the books from the library already, but Ethan didn't seem to mind re-reading them...which most parents can attest to. Actually, the first time we read this book (Blue hat, green hat), we were laughing SO hard. The movie was taken after about 10....so you can picture how hard we were laughing the first time.

3 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, Ethan is so adorable!!! I don't know which was cuter, to her him reading or hear him giggling!

Jessica said...

Love him! Matthew was cracking up watching this!

Marissa said...

Those are incredibly cute movies! I love listening to Ethan laugh.
I'm going to check out some of that author at our library, and see what my girls think of it.