Matthew and Ethan let me sleep in on Sunday morning (we have church at 1pm) and they went to go pick up Matthew's bike at his office, because it had a flat, and he didn't want to fix it there. They got stuck in the elevator for an hour!! But they got out just fine, with no damage:)
The "OK to Wake" clock is finally working. Ethan no longer leaves his room from the time we put him down, to when the clock turns green in the morning. He really understands this concept, and when he plays with his stuffed animals and puts them down to bed, he explains that they can't get up until the clock turns green. We talk about it all the time, and it finally worked!!:)
We are enjoying Ethan so much right now. He is always saying and doing hilarious things, and I am soaking up every minute I have just with him until we have Nicholas. He is sweet, obedient, nurturing, and polite. I can't imagine him possibly getting any cuter than he is now:)
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a brilliant idea...the Ok to Wake clock! And the name Nicholas is so darling!!! I bet you're just so excited and ready to have that little one :)
Post a Comment