Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April pictures

 Our one picture from Easter!  Since Ethan gets up WAY earlier than the rest of us, I told him that he had to wait for everyone else to get up before the Easter Bunny came.  When we all woke up, I told Ethan that Matthew knew the Easter Bunny and that he would call him to come over.  Ethan and Nick and Matthew waited upstairs while I helped the Easter Bunny decorate.  I told Ethan that when I was carrying the Bunny back upstairs that if he looked, all the eggs would disappear.  Then I opened the deck door and let him out.  Ethan even heard him hopping away!
 Ethan's cousin, Jackson (Matthew's brother's son in Boston) sent this tent to Ethan.  He has literally been living in it for 2 months.  He lays inside with his pillow pet and sleeping bag and watches cartoons in the morning.
 Since Ethan has his tent, Nick has taken over the chair.  Perfect baby-size.
 Ethan and I watching cartoons from inside his tent with Mojo, his monkey.
 Sometimes babies walk around in rain boots and diapers.
 Or read books
 My three boys at a place called "Rio".  It is this big beautiful lake surrounded by restaurants, movie theaters, parks, and fun walking paths.  This is a favorite place for the weekend.
 Matthew's new glasses
I love this boy in his hat.  He is wearing his favorite dog shirt. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alisha, I love the pictures of the boys. They are darling!! The Tent was a huge success. Nick looks good in Grandma's little chair.
Your yard looks incredible. Nice job. I know what hard work went into that project!
Have a great day!
Love, Sharon

Marissa said...

Trying to catch up on your blog and seeing these pictures is making me miss you. :( Good thing I get to see you in a couple months.