Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Preschool Field Trip

 Matthew took Ethan on his annual field trip for preschool this year because Nicholas was sick and I stayed home with him.  I love it when Matthew gets to go to things like this and see Ethan interact with his friends.  They went to Homestead Farms in Poolesville, MD. 
Looking at the chickens

With some of his preschool friends looking at the pigs.  Sean (L) Bella, and George.

Matthew said he was pretty excited that the goat was eating out of his hand.

On a hayride around the farm

He is turning into such a sweet, handsome boy!

One of the farmers teaching the children about how apples grow.

I am glad Matthew captured this....I just liked it.

One of his best preschool friends, George.

Planting strawberries plants that they took home.  Sophia is on the right.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I like going on field trips. As you said, it is fun to see your child interact with other children. Plus, I usually learn something too!