Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Neighborhood Friends

Ethan with Braylon.  He has since moved about a mile away, but they used to play together everyday.  He came back for a visit a couple weeks ago.

 I think Ethan has pretty good form in this picture!  Boys and their sticks.....I took them from them after I took the picture. 
 These three have such a fun time together.
 They made a bed out of leaves and sticks that Ethan and I pruned off our bushes and cherry tree.
Ethan and Mateen!!  I love Mateen and Ethan together, and I especially love the influence Mateen has on Ethan.  He is just this sweet, loving, adorable little boy.  They play together every single day!:)  Mateen is so sweet with Nicholas too.  We love our neighbors and friends here so much.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How wonderful to have such great neighbors!!! We love you!!!

Marissa said...

The more I realize how much influence friends have on my girls, the more I worry and stress about it. :)
I'm glad your boys have good friends and neighbors.