So, Matthew's work had an International Day on Friday. Most of his office are not from the U.S. So many of his co-workers dressed in their traditional garb and taught us dances, made us their so good food, and taught us unique things about their culture. I like going to Matthew's work parties, because Ethan just gets passed around from person to person. He doesn't seem to have stranger anxiety. But MAN, do women flock around him!:)

Matthew's family will love this. It is never too early to start Diet Coke, right? Too bad this can is empty.

I have been waiting practically my whole life to learn how to tie ahead scarf. This is Bolaji Fapohunda. She is from Nigeria and tied this(green!!) one for me. You should see her in person. The picture doesn'treally do her justice. She is breathtaking. Now if I can just getMatthew to get me a matching African dress and head scarf in Tanzania Iwill die happy. Bolaji is Senior Technical Advisor with John Snow, Inc.
6 comments:
Hey! Great to see you pop up on my blog! I added you to the list of our friends' blogs. I think the last time I saw Matthew was at a party for the Memmotts, and you couldn't make it because you were sick from being pregnant. Such a cute boy! Congrats!
And great head scarf!
Hi Alisha! We live in Alexandria now so we should totally try to get together sometime - we're so close and I'd love to meet your absolutely adorable baby. Sounds like things are great for you guys, it's so good to hear from you!
It's a virtual reunion! Fun to read your blog and see pictures of your darling baby boy! So cute!
I love the head scarf!!!
You look gorgeous with your Nigerian head dress. What a cool party!
Of course the girls flock around Ethan. He's adorable!
Are you going to be able to show us how to tie this head scarf when you come to Utah? That would be fun.
Post a Comment