Saturday, September 27, 2008
Utah, Idaho, and Tanzania?
Well, tomorrow Matthew is headed for Arusha, Tanzania and I am headed west to visit family while he is gone. We will both be gone for three weeks. I will try to post from my parents house. But Matthew will have the camera and our flip recorder. I don't know why I let him take them. I mean, it's not like he will see anything interesting in boring old Africa. So in about a month, you can hear all about our trips (mostly Matthew's) and hopefully see some cool pictures. This is Ethan and his friend playing with a train. Jakson was pushing him around for almost a half an hour. They have a lot of fun together.
So, if you live in Utah or Idaho (Boise) I guess I will see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Zack has that train, he loves it :) Hope to see ya my sista.
Post a Comment