Saturday, September 20, 2008

I like babies

We have this new game that we discovered today. Ethan goes in our bedroom and shuts the door, kind of forcefully, while I sit just outside the room behind the door. He sticks his dimpled little hands through the crack to open it, and then flings it open to find me doing something hilarious. Well, he seems to think everything I do is funny. It has really boosted my comedic security. After he laughs for a long time and I "get him", we do it over and over again. Who knew babies could be so fun?

He actually said "ma ma" first, but now he only says it when he is crying. I know this movie might be annoying, because he is sort of whiney. But this was the first time I caught him "talking" on video.

Uh, this is Ethan rolling a ball....sort of.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Alisha- email me at aliciaderr@gmail.com about your friend that wants to teach. I would like to hear a little more about her background- but I do have several students I had to drop when I had Henry. They all live in McLean

Evans Family said...

That is some nice rolling and talking! Keep up the good work Ethan!

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, he is so adorable. I love those videos!

Marissa said...

I agree, babies do wonders for your self esteem about dancing, making jokes, pulling funny faces, and all around being the funniest person they know. It is great!
I like the videos. It reminds me how cute babies are, since Katie isn't a baby anymore, and Elayna is too much of a baby. :)

Littleshortstacks said...

The rolls are so cute I can hardly stand it!