I just posted the picture because I am more apt to read posts if there are pictures. Maybe you are the same. So, we watched this documetary called I.O.U.S.A. If you have seen "An Inconvenient Truth" it is the same style of documenting. It was a great, insightful film that was easy to understand. The state of our economy was surprising. By the way......it is bad. It informs viewers with economic solutions instead of soley educating or complaining.
As we watched the film we realized that we recognized the neighborhood where one of the contributing narrators was walking. It was right next to our condo building. I guess he is local. His name is Robert Bixby. He is "Executive Director of The Concord Coalition, a nonpartisan, grassroots organization dedicated to fiscal responsibility." Matthew met him walking home for lunch today. His office is located in the bottom of one of the buildings in our complex. Matthew said he was a nice guy. So if your only reason to go watch this movie is to see part of our neighborhood, do it! Oh, and if you are a fan of Dr. Ron Paul, he has a great clip in it too.

4 comments:
You shouldn't let my grandson cry!!! Sure is a doll. What is with the sack. If you are planning on taking him back send him this way. Paula
What a cute kid...even when he's upset. What was he sad about?
I just had to agree with what has already been said... he is SOO cute. He should do commercials or something :)Janelle
Sad babies are cute too!
Good job on posting a picture so I'd read the post. It totally worked. 'Cause, you know, I wouldn't read it if there wasnt' a pic. :)
Post a Comment