Sunday, May 24, 2009

The end of May already?!

The last couple of weeks have been so much fun with friends and family. I was able to surprise SOO many people:) My brother at work, my friend at her job, and a random drive-by and stop in Provo of my friend from High School that I hadn't seen in a couple of years. I really really like surprising people. Sort of the theme of this trip I guess. It is always weird for me to see people I knew when I visit Utah. But kind of lame, because I get really REALLY excited to see anyone from my past....no matter how well I knew them. It is kind of embarassing, because they probably think I am sort of pathetic or crazy. I NEVER see people from High School, ect... in DC, so it makes it special when I do.

My friend Kris and I had a ton of fun. She stayed with me for 5 days, and I can't believe how well we still get along after 11 years of knowing eachother. She's the best. I don't have pictures from her visit, but will post them when she e-mails them. Remember, Matthew has the camera.

Matthew comes home Monday morning at 6am. I can hardly wait, and I don't know if I will even sleep tonight!! It turns out he actually will be able to see his parents, because they don't leave until early tuesday morning. That is....if he is awake enough to function after an 18 hour flight!

Ethan is having a great time with Matthew's parents, and they were sweet enough to take him so Kris and I could stay out late, and so I could have a break. They are so sweet:) Ethan is saying so many words and being such a sweetheart. Though he does seem a little sad to keep saying good-bye to people....at least Matthew is here to stay:) Most of the time he has been gone, he has been carrying around a picture of Matthew and showing it to everyone. He loves to talk to him on the webcam too. We love SKYPE!!!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I'm glad he got home okay. I'm glad you had fun while he was gone, even though you missed him tons.