Saturday, May 9, 2009

The White House and LaFayette Park

This is unrelated. But I like how he looks with this bowl on his head. It's a perfect fit.

We have been to the White house probably 15 times, but we decided we needed a picture for proof.
We go the WH for LaFayette park, which is in the back of the House. There are these really tame squirrels there that eat out of your hand! We have a ton of movies documenting this, but it still makes me SUPER happy when it happens. I even pet one on the head today and touched a paw!







Ethan is brave


This is also unrelated, but the boy has got MOVES!!

4 comments:

Littleshortstacks said...

"Ethan two Mommy, Ethan two." Translated this means Ellie wants to watch it again...we've watched Ethan dance about ten times now. Fun post!

Littleshortstacks said...

P.S. Belle also said "Ethan too big." I guess she notices how much he's grown in a matter of months!

Marissa said...

Cute, cute, cute. I am so excited to see you and Ethan!! Hurray!

The Hodsons said...

Gotta love Ethan's dance moves! Looks like you guys are having a wonderful springtime over there.