Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Best way to wake up....EVER.

I am all about movies under 30 secs, preferably under 15. This one is 2 minutes long.....so you know it has to be good:) Okay, if you get bored, ffwd to 1:28 and on. Matthew was SOOO tired that day- it took a lot to wake him.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is too funny! I just love that kid....he is such a cutie!

Amanda said...

Awww, my favorite part is actually at a min. when Matthew kind of wakes up and pats him on the head muttering something. You aren't a parent until you are so tired that you wake up to an adorable child and hope that you have appeased them long enough to get just a little more sleep.

Marissa said...

Cute! I agree with Manda. You know you are tired when you can sleep through a child literally crawling all over you for 2 plus minutes!