Thursday, August 6, 2009

Boise Reunion 2009

We did not spend enough time in Boise this year!! We had such a small window of time, because Matthew is still in summer school. So we were only there from Sunday afternoon to Wednesday. Ethan has 2 sets of grandparents in Boise, and so we had babysitters galore!! .

We went to this really fun place, I think it used to be called Boondocks, but I can't remember the new name. We played arcade games, raced in go-carts, played laser-tag, and played bumper-boats. That was a really fun day. Thanks to Sharon for watching Ethan so we could play!
At the zoo, riding the carousel.

Playing with his cousin Atticus.


He LOVED Jackson!!



In Matthew's Mother and Step-fathers yard.




Anytime we were at their house, he was outside throwing rocks in the pond.





Lenorah made me this really cool piece of jewelry. I don't know what you call it, but I love it!! Lenorah is on the left, and I am on the right.







Reagan (L) and Lenorah (R) playing football.







Matthew's parents and siblings. L to R- Lisa, Matthew, Sharon, Douglas, and Michael.



One of our nights of freedom, driving downtown and by the Boise river. It is so beautiful and romantic at night with all the reflective lights on the river.


Seriously, he did this for hours and hours!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Boise is so pretty! I think it's great that Ethan likes to throw rocks into water. How unlike his cousins, Ha Ha!

Marissa said...

I agree. It looks and sounds beautiful. I'm glad Ethan got to spend time with his cousins on the other side too.
Your jewelry-foot-toe thing looks really neat.