Yes, that is our crib mattress. We are trying to stay indoors today. "The National Weather Service has issued a heat advisory which is in effect from noon to 10pm EDT Monday. Afternoon high temperatures will reach the upper 90s and with the combined humidity will create several hours of heat indices near 105 Monday afternoon."
No thanks. I love the humidity most of the time. How it makes my hair curly, skin soft, and makes for some awesome warm summer thunderstorms. But these next couple of weeks are probably going to be brutal. No wonder everyone leaved the Metro DC area in August. Seriously, you should have seen how empty our congregation was yesterday!!

4 comments:
The heat is no fun. Adding your humidity to it must be awful.
I love how excited Ethan was when the truck fell/got shoved off. Cute.
I know what you mean about the heat. I feel like summer is comparable to a Utah winter. We stay inside ALL the time because it is too hot to go out. Here's to our creativity in keeping the children entertained...
You think boys are destructive cause you only have a boy but coming from one of each the same age let me assure you that girls are more destructive!!
That's crazy! Does it always get that hot? Good luck with the inside activities:)
Post a Comment